As one of the Midlands’ most reputable renewable energy installers, Renuvo are leading the way in tackling the threat of Climate Change and reducing energy costs to homeowners and businesses across the region. Our company has recently secured a number of multi million pound contracts to deliver renewable energy heat and solar power installations along with their long term maintenance.
We are now offering a variety of exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and talented applicants to become part of our growing young team of the future.
As an ambitious business, we have bold plans to become the best in our industry and we would like you to be part of it!
The candidate(s) we are looking for will be –
- Well educated, cheerful and ambitious for themselves and their career
- Able to demonstrate the value they can bring to our company
- Highly computer literate and capable of using a range of CRM and MS software systems
- Strong in customer focussed telephonic skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Equipped with good communication and literacy skills
- Come with excellent references and where relevant, confirmed experience
- A self-motivated, flexible and personable individual who can display initiative
- Full drivers licence preferred but not essential
What’s in it for you?
We are passionate about developing our workforce and providing training opportunities to all members of staff. The successful candidate will benefit from being a member of a growing team with opportunities to progress professionally and personally. You will work largely as a team and have a generous salary with company performance bonus schemes and up to 5 weeks annual leave.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Benefits: 5 weeks annual leave after 5 years, annual bonus
Work base: Kingsbury Link, Tamworth (occasional home working in exceptional cases)
Job requirements: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Working times: 8am to 5pm (Mon – Fri)
Working Hours: 40 pw
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 31/08/2023
Reference ID: REN/AUG/CR/23